This Texas Classic Guitar rocks a 1950s-1960s style and is available in a polished and pristine or aged to perfection finish (as seen above)
- Solid ash or alder body
- Solid maple or maple with rosewood fret board
- Pickups are hand-wound to the era of your choice
- Solid steel tremolo
- CRL 5-way switch
- 25.5 inch scale with medium jumbo frets
- Vintage style locking tuners
- Switchcraft jack
- Genuine nitrocellulose lacquer in the color of your choice
- Polished bone string nut
- Real clay dots
- Tweed hard case
The true look, feel and tone of a vintage guitar.
Want to customize this even further, want to change out the hardware or select a different wood? No problem! Just call Scotty to discuss your guitar dreams and he will make them a reality!
If you would like to see one of these custom guitars already built, visit our Ready to Ship page.