The Model T
Our Model T spans a wide range of player styles, from Chicken Pickin’ to Rock & Roll, to Classic Blues.
- Solid alder or ash wood body
- Solid maple or maple with rosewood fret board
- Pickups are hand-wound to the era of your choice
- Steel bridge with compensated brass saddles
- CRL 3-way switch
- 25.5 inch scale with medium jumbo frets
- Vintage style locking tuners
- Switchcraft jack
- Genuine nitrocellulose lacquer in the custom color of your choice
- Polished bone string nut
- Tweed hard case
This guitar is a testimony to simplicity, a true purist’s dream, and a no-frills, get-down-to-business music making machine. Call Scotty today to get one of your own, built to your specifications.
If you would like to see one of these custom guitars already built, visit our Ready to Ship page.